- 5(127mm)-inch jaw width
- 5 inch (127mm) opening capacity
- 2-1/4 (57.15mm) inch throat depth
- 5 inch (127mm) pipe jaw capacity
- Powder-coated cast-iron body
- Channel beam: Plated steel
- Handles: Plated steel
This Pony Tool 5' Machinist's Bench Vise is an alternative to heavier duty bench vises but greater in strength than light-duty vises.
The jaws are 5' wide and have a 5' opening capacity with 2-1/4' throat depth and 5' pipe jaw capacity. It features hardened-steel serrated jaw-faces, a large ground and polished anvil, permanent pipe jaws and large forming horns.