Miles TS-5580 staple stapler is used for bonding surfaces from various materials with the help of brackets type 53. The body is made of steel and has a non-separable construction, which increases the working life of the tool. Rubber-plastic coating of the handle makes the working process more comfortable.
- Quick replacement of staples
- Indicator window - to monitor the consumption of staples
- Unassembled steel case - for a long service life
- Metal handle with two-component coating - for comfortable work
- At least 40,000 strokes of the stapler mechanism.
|Staples sizes (mm)||6 ~ 10|
|Staple loader capacity||100 staples|