- 2.5" (63.5 mm) inch jaw reach
- 18" (457.2 mm) inch opening capacity
- 600lb (272.2 kg) Load Limit
- Rust resistant steel bars
- Multiple-Disc-Clutch design
- Protective pads
- Threaded sliding-head design
The 18" Medium-Duty Steel Bar Clamp from Jorgensen is designed with home crafters, woodworkers, cabinet-makers, and metalworkers in mind. The Steel Bar Clamp features a 2.5" reach and has a threaded sliding-head design to accommodate the screw and allow for easy opening and closing.
The steel bars are plated, round-edged, and rust-resistant. The screw is made from cold cut steel and features ACME style threads and a varnished hardwood handle. The clamp's casting is made from iron and is finished in an orange power coat. The multiple clutch disc is comprised of two clutch discs and a clutch spring to securely hold at any point along the bar.