- 9" (229 mm) inch opening capacity
- 4" x 7" (102 x 178 mm) inch Jaw size
- Castings: Gray iron
- Main Screw: Acme threads
- Twin guide-bars: Cold-drawn steel
- Roller Nut Insert: Cast bronze alloy
- The vise fits a 2.25" bench, but can adapt to other thicknesses as well.
The 4" x 7" Professional Woodworker's Rapid Acting from Jorgensen features a quick-action release for fast opening and closing and a solid-steel dog in the front jaw which, when used in conjunction with a bench stop, allows oversized work to be held securely on the bench top.
The machined, toed-in jaws provide a solid grip, while northern hardwood handles are designed to provide balance and comfort. The front and back jaws have drilled and tapped or countersunk holes for optional wood facings. The vise fits a 2.25' bench, but can adapt to other thicknesses as well.