Digital depth gauge
The digital depth gauge is an instrument used to measure the depth, width and height of tooling in stationary machines.
The depth gauge can be used to setup:
- The height adjustment of a circular saw blade above the table for grooving.
- The height and depth adjustment on a router table for moulding/counter-profiling.
- The width adjustment on the rip fence of a bandsaw.
- Hole depth measuring of 50.8mm.
- Measuring rule with metric/imperial scale and locking screw.
- Digital display for easy reading.
- 60mm wide aperture.
- Magnets on base.