ZG-90 is the fast and effective way to touch up galvanised structures. ZG-90 cold zinc galvanise is a zinc-rich paint that provides a combination of rapid drying time, superior coverage, opacity, and protection against corrosion.
It is an accurate colour match for newly galvanised steel and is ideal for protecting welding joints and cut ends.
- Rapid drying time: Touch dry in 2 mins/Hard dry in 20 mins at 20°C.
- Excellent colour-match for freshly hot-dip
- Effective protection against corrosion
- Excellent substrate adhesion and flexibility
- Crossrail approval #CRL-MCR-004850
- RAL referenced colour matches available: Black, Red, Blue, Green, White, and Yellow
Fastener specialists use to protect bolted joints on steel sections and girders. Avoid the need to re-plate a bolt or stud, spray ZG-90 on exposed bolts and threaded bar to match existing zinc plating or galvanised coating.
General fabrication: use on bare, degreased metal to provide an effective finish with good long-term protection.
Facility Maintenance: use for repairing and maintaining fences, metal sheets, air conditioning units and ducting.
Electrical and mechanical contractors: spray ZG-90 on cut ends of Unistrut type channelling and cable conduit.