- A highly versatile product that is an excellent performance lubricant and release agent.
- Wide temperature range: -50°C to +200°C.
- Good materials compatibility.
- Dry film precision silicone lubricant
- Lubricates and reduces friction
- Effective temperature range -50°C to +200°C
- Prevents sticking, fusing and moisture ingress
- Solvent free formulation
- Safe for use on all metals, most rubbers
- Also available as NSF H1 registered for use in the food and beverage sector - see separate datasheet / Partcode 2001
Use in numerous application areas throughout the electrical, plastic processing, plumbing, metal working and sewing/ upholstery industries. SP-90 effectively lubricates plastic to plastic contact surfaces, sewing needles and other rapidly oscillating components, O-rings and assists with the installation of cabling.
Directions for use
- Shake the can before use.
- Spray a light, even film on areas requiring lubrication or protection.
- Repeat application if necessary.
- Harmless to most commonly used rubbers and plastics, if in doubt please test prior to use (not suitable for use on silicone rubbers).
- Do not use on live electrical equipment.