FR-90 is an advanced penetrating oil that shocks rust down to -40°C, creating micro-cracks, allowing the lubricants to penetrate faster for rapid fastener removal. The silicone free formula is safe for use on all metals surfaces without staining and most plastic, paint and rubber coatings.
FR-90 can be used to release seized/rusted nuts and bolts, valves, heating pumps, immersion heater and fused parts.
- Lubricant rapidly penetrates rust
- Freeze shocks rust down to -40˚C, cracking surface rust (dependent on starting ambient temperature)
- Creates micro-fissures in rust
- Fitted with a 360˚ valve for all angle use
- Suitable for use on all metal components
- Does not contain silicone
Directions for use
- Remove any dirt contamination prior to application
- Apply liberally at close proximity, making sure to saturate area
- Allow two minutes for penetration
- Re-apply if necessary