CD-90 is the ideal lubricant for all types of chain and drive components. Upon application CD-90 penetrates the chain linkage then thickens to provide a tenacious film with excellent adherence and extreme pressure properties.
CD-90 contains anti-corrosion additives to enhance the protection of treated components. Operational temperature range: -15°C to +150°C.
Features and Benefits
- Lubricant with EP additives for all types of chain and drive components
- Penetrates and cleans chain linkage upon application
- Protects chain and drive components from wear and corrosion, even in damp conditions
- Effective temperature range -15°C to +150°C
- Excellent adherence with strong anti-fling properties
- Also available as NSF H1 registered for use in the food and beverage sector
Suitable for use on numerous types of chains, chain driven belts and drives used in many different industries and areas, including packaging machinery, forklift trucks, escalator mechanisms, cement and quarry plant and papermaking machinery.