AC-90 Multi-Purpose Lubricant: a quick fix/all in one-can solution for many everyday tasks. AC-90 is a true multi-purpose lubricant for maintenance and engineering professionals requiring a single-can solution for common problems. AC-90’s formulation is based upon decades of real-world performance experience – becoming a trusted and favoured product choice for engineers around the world.
- Displaces moisture and eliminates damp induced faults
- Lubricates moving parts to keep them working smoothly and efficiently
- Rapidly penetrates and releases seized parts and fasteners
- Excellent corrosion protection
- Cleans surfaces effectively, removing greases, heavy oils, waxes and more
- Does not contain silicone
- Available as NSF H1 registration for use in the food and beverage sector
AC-90 contains active ingredients which rapidly spread into microscopic surface irregularities displacing moisture and eliminating damp induced faults on ignition circuits.
PROTECTS AGAINST RUST:
AC-90 has excellent corrosion protection of metal parts and components, repelling atmospheric moisture and inhibiting flash-rusting.
AC-90 keeps moving parts working smoothly and efficiently, eliminating stick-slip and improving operational efficiency Does not contain silicone.
PENETRATES & RELEASES:
AC-90 rapidly penetrates and releases seized, corroded and over-tightened fasteners, leaving a fine lubricating film for ease of reassembly and future protection.
AC-90 used for the cleaning of almost all surfaces, including metal, rubber, vinyl, most plastics, and painted surfaces. It will effectively remove grime, grease residues, wax-based corrosion coatings, and more.