The Tork Craft wet diamond polish pads 100mm is for marble and granite, choose from 50-3000 Grit. Optimized for polishing marble, granite and stone. Recommended to use polishing machine, Tork Craft option POL 06
- Ideal for both contractors and DIY users.
- Suitable for wet use.
- Hook & Loop back for fast pad change.
- Recommended Tork Craft backing pads SPC00117 100mm x M14 or SPC00118 100mm x 5/8UNC
- Grit sizes available 50 / 150 / 300 / 500 / 1000 / 2000 / 3000
Guide for usage
- Wear an apron, a gauze mask and safety glasses. Connect a backing pad to the polisher, and attach the polishing pad to the backing pad. Set the speed at 3000 - 4000 RPM and start the polishing process.
- Moving two passes across and one pass up and down is a good technique. Make sure all prior scratches are removed before moving onto a higher grit. Repeat the same process using all 7 pads to complete the polishing process. Polish from grit 50 - 3000 respectively. Do not skip.
- If you want to achieve the best polishing results on granite or other natural stones, use Buff Pad as the last step. Wet the work piece and run the Buff pad semi-wet with very low water. When the water is consumed, the process is complete. Repeat as necessary to improve the look and achieve the mirror effect result.
Steps by pad:
|5. Dark Green||1000|
WARNING: Using any tool can be dangerous. Always select the right tool for the job.