- Creates joints 50% stronger than standard Kreg Joints
- Optimized for large outdoor projects
- For use with materials 1 1/2" thick (38mm) and thicker
- Works with the Kreg Pocket-Hole Jig K5, K4, and K3
- Stop Block provides easy, repeatable registration to workpiece
- Face Clamp locks into Kreg Jig HD for secure drilling
- Hex-Shank HD Drill Bit is Quick-Change compatible
Efficient Design and Hardened-Steel Drill Guides
Designed with the same tried-and-true efficient design and hardened-steel drill guides as the original Kreg Pocket-Hole Jig, the Pocket-Hole Jig HD lets you create joints in 1 1/2" and thicker materials that are an amazing 50% stronger than traditional Kreg Joints™. If you are framing walls, building deck railings, outdoor furniture, or any other large project, you always want the strongest joint possible; and this is where the Kreg Pocket-Hole Jig HD excels — strength.
Great for 2x4s and 1 1/2"-Thick and Larger Stock
The Kreg Pocket-Hole Jig HD is optimized for working with 2x4s and 1 1/2" thick and larger stock. It utilizes #14 heavy-duty, hardened-steel screws that provide incredible shear-resistance, as well as three anti-corrosion layers for incredible long-term moisture resistance.
Works As a Stand-Alone Jig
The Pocket-Hole Jig HD works great as a stand-alone jig. Simply connect it to your Kreg Face Clamp, lock it into place, and take it where you need to go. Depending on the project, the Kreg Pocket-Hole Jig HD can also connect directly to your model K3, K4, or K5 benchtop base for upright drilling.
|Construction||Glass-filled nylon, polymer, steel|
|Capacity||Materials 1 1/2" thick and thicker|